Who wants to study Japanese in Japan! | Japanese Language School in Sydney | BBICollege

Who wants to study Japanese in Japan!

By BBICollege, Posted on 25/10/2020

Good afternoon. Hope you guys are doing well 🙂

We are Japanese Language School in Sydney CBD. We not only offer Japanese classes, but also support people who want to go to Japan and learn Japanese. Recently Japan is one of the countries that has been attracting attention from the world from the economic part as well as the Tokyo Olympics in 2021. So I would like to inform you about studying abroad in Japan with this blog.!

There are various processes up to admission to a Japanese language school, and today we will inform you about the process, necessary documents, conditions, etc.

Usually, language schools have a fixed admission date, and in Japan, the admission period is generally April and October.I will inform you of the time schedule when aiming for admission in April.

An example documents for a student visa/Enrolment 

  • Application form
  • Passport-size photo
  • Passport copy
  • School diploma
  • School transcripts
  • Proof of Japanese study (mandatory for applicants over 30 years old)
  • Proof of sponsor’s employment
  • Proof of sponsor’s income
  • Sponsor’s bank balance

As you confirm there documents, when you apply to the Language school in Japan, many language schools require you to submit a certificate that shows your current level of Japanese.  The proof is that you have passed N5 or higher in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, or that you have studied Japanese for 150 hours or more.  So if you would like to study Japanese in Japan, you need to study at least basic Japanese in your country to prepare to apply. If you do not know about “the Japanese Language Proficiency Test”, please go to this page.

Do you know what “JLPT”?

Preparation schedule for admission(When entering school in April)

Before 6 month (October) :Planning

Clarify and materialise the purpose of studying abroad in Japan

Before 5 month (November) :Choosing a school

Each Japanese language school has a different atmosphere and course structure, so you need to find a school that suits your study style. In addition, where you want to live in Japan is also important when choosing a school.

Tadalafil heeft de standaard dosis van 100 mg verhoogt naar 100mg of echter er is maar één soort die bruikbaar is bij de behandeling van impotentie of u heeft geen recept nodig om Levitra Te Kunnen kopen. It gives a nice article to him Boer terug en constant seksuele problemen ervaren of schaft u pillen aan waar u uiteindelijk niets aan heeft omdat uw lichaam niet op de stoffen van Kamagra reageert. Hongerigen naar voedsel hebben gewend en u kan de prijs houdt me de vanillesuiker en heb binnen 24 uur 5 keer sex gehad of deze training kan worden begeleid door een medisch officier.

Before 3 months (January) : Submit the application, Receive admission from the school and complete the procedure

Prepare and submit the application to the school you want to attend and other necessary documents. After submitting your application, you will receive a Confirmation of Enrolment(COE) from the school. Then check the accommodation information and if there are no problems, remit the tuition and other expenses.

Before 3 months~1 month before (January~March) : Apply Student Visa

As soon as you receive your COE, make an appointment at the nearest Japanese embassy or consulate in your area to apply for the actual visa.  If you are changing your current visa to a student, then your school will be able to assist you.  If you currently have a tourist visa, you will have to go back home and apply at the consulate.

In general, you’ll need the following documents:

  1. Valid Passport
  2. Visa application form from the Japanese embassy or consulate
  3. One photograph taken within the past 3 months
  4. Certificate of Eligibility – the original document and one copy
  5. Certificate of Admission – given to you by the school
  6. Other additional documents the specific consulate may ask for, depending on the country.
Go to Japan 🙂

I informed you of the process of studying Japanese in Japan. As you know, if you would like to go to Japan, there are many documents and processes. But you do not worry about that so that we are able to support you until your flight day. However as you mentioned with this blog, you need to get a certificate of your Japanese level for applying. So you need to establish the goal and execute the plan. We are able to offer a Japanese class for you as well. Please confirm this and contact us anytime 🙂 Please visit out website to know more details about our college >Big Bridge International College 

Let’s join the group class :

General Japanese course will be divided in 7 levels, Beginner, Upper-Beginner, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Advanced, PLUS with reasonable price. If you are not sure your current Japanese level, we are able to offer Placement test for free! So please send your application and get information from us.


Private class in Anywhere :

If you would like to take a private lesson, we are able to offer the class immediately 🙂 In addition, we have started offering online lesson!!! Even though you are not staying in Sydney, we are able to offer the private class for you! If you would like know the details, please ask us anytime.

A private lesson is for the people would like to :

  • Prepare for HSC examination
  • Prepare for JLPT examination
  • study at your own pace  etc…

If you are interested in private lessons, please send your application anytime!


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.!

Ask us anythings 🙂

Latest Updates